Saturday, August 1, 2009

Cheerleader Reunion!!!!!!


Hey all! This blog is for, Melissa, Jill, Brooke, Nicole, Tami, Keri, Anj, Heather, Marcie, Mara and Jaclyn! !!!! I have been talking to Jen Briggs, and we thought it would be fun to have a cheer class of 1999 reunion! Jen couldn't believe that it has been ten years since we have graduated! To crazy!!!!! We thought it would be fun to meet at a restaurant somewhere in WJ so we could all catch up and see what everyone is up too! She is dying to see us all!!! we were thinking August 29, like I said at a restaurant for dinner. Nothing fancy. this gives all of us enough time to get work off, get babysitter etc. My e-mail is brodifer@msn.com, so please contact me and let me know if you are interested!!!! please pass the word to Tami, Mara and Nicole! I don't know how to get a hold of them!!!! I know a few of you don't live in Utah anymore, and you will be missed!!! I miss you all and can't wait to see ya!!!! Let me know ASAP so we can make plans:)

7 comments:

Hoosier Mama said...

Aaaaaaaaawwww maaaaaan. Wish I could be there. Hope you girls have fun and I'll make it to the next one!

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

count me in :) I am pretty sure I can make it

Bryce Olson said...

Hey lady! Count me in! I e-mailed Nicole, Mara and Tami so hopefully they can come too! I'm excited to see everyone!

Heather said...

Oops... last one was from me. Not Bryce! Ha ha...

Heather said...

Ok...so sorry to keep on posting, but I just realized that I will be Denver that weekend! I leave Friday morning... bummer!

Keri said...

I will actually be in town the next weekend, anyway to change it to then????? I would love to come!! Love and miss you all!

Heather said...

What's the plan?? Are y'all still getting together or rescheduling. The next weekend would be great for me too. :)