Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I Can See the World Ahead of Me!!!


Today was Addy's 1 year doctor appointment! She got 4 shots and was such a good girl!!! The doctor was so proud of her development! She is way ahead verbally! Her doctor also said it was time for us to get a front facing car seat! We bought 2 seats today and they are not cheap!!! But we needed to get them, so we decided to get nice ones that will take her up to 8 years old!!! So its worth it in the long run!!! I can't believe how old she is getting! We went out to dinner tonight and it was the first time she got to use it! She loved being able to see us and look out the window! Its a whole new car riding experience for little Addy now :)

10 comments:

LTC said...

It was such a great thing when we were able to turn Kamryn around! She was so much happier in the car...I can't believe that she is 1!

Dorothy & Tony said...

Not only do they love it but so does Mommy and Daddy. It makes things a bit easier doesnt it! She is too cute. They grow fast, time flies. My Zion will be 4 this year and I am freaking out!!!

Meagan said...

Congratulations. I remember loving the days when my kids finally got to ride facing forward. The seemed to like car rides a whol lot better. (and so did I).

Jessica Madsen said...

She looks so cute in her big girl seat. I would love to know where you got it because we will soon need to go shopping for a new car seat too.

Unknown said...

OMG! I love her!!! Look how blond and beautiful she is. Yes, I do know Brittney, I love her! She has such cute little gals! I will come visit you soon and get makeup. Hope youre doin well!

Halley said...

I can't believe how big she is! LOVE the blonde hair! :) So adoreable!!!

I am doing just great! Lacking in the sleep dept., but that's to be expected. :) Totally worth it to have such a darling baby boy. :) Hope to see you soon girl! LOVES!

megs said...

Holy Cow!!! She has gotten soooo big! She is absolutely adorable!

cory and tara said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe she's one!! BTW- Are you and Brody going to the reunion?

Kelly Nordfelt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Oh I can't wait until E can face forward! He was already at the 20 lb mark at his 9 month appointment...just waiting until his b-day! Give Addy kisses from Easton!