Friday, August 28, 2009

Cheerleader Reunion Postponed!!!!

Hey Girls! I didn't get the best response to our fun reunion! Only 4 of us could make it on August 29! So Jen and I were thinking about September 25???? We want as many of us that can make it as possible!!! Please everyone check out your schedules and see if you can make it! Just for a few hours! It really will be such a great time! I can't wait to hear what everyone is up too! Aaron want to come too:) If the 25 doesn't work, maybe more people will be in town for the holidays! If that time seems to work better, let me know! We are just throwing some ideas out there so as many of us that can make it can!!! Please pass the word on, and get back to me again ASAP!! love ya all!!!!

4 comments:

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

count me in :)

Jill Bowcutt said...

I should be good too. Let me know what I can do to help get this thing going. I would love to see everyone!

Heather said...

That should work for me too! Can't wait!

Keri said...

Is this going to happen? I am debating on coming up this weekend, so let me know if this is a for sure thing!!