Sunday, March 29, 2009

Veerrrry Stuck Up!!!

Jessica, Jenn, Amy

Sexy Ladies

We are to cool :)

We had a "Trend Event" at work on Saturday and the theme was "Spring into color". So We decided to wear fuchsia! It is so nice to not have to be in our ugly lab coats all the time, so we all look so different out of uniform. Everyone looks so cute in real clothes. If you are looking cute, or having a good hair day, or just wearing a cute pair of shoes, our friend Taylor will tell you that you are veerrry stuck up, and that's a compliment! It means you look really cute today. So now that is the cosmetic saying! So on the Trend Event, we were all feeling "Veerrry Stuck Up" . So next time I see you and tell YOU how stuck up you are, don't be offended! It's a compliment! Thanks Tay, for the fun sayings you always provide us :)


8 comments:

Cam and Shae said...

Jenn I didn't know you worked at Clinique that is my favorit make-up I buy all my make-up from there what mall do you work at?

Meagan said...

I was going to ask the same question, which mall do you work at? You do look very nice.....I mean stuck up. LOL

Jessica Madsen said...

Oh my goodness, I am so not with it these days. i did not even know that you still worked there! I have to tell you i am jealous. And you look sooo stuck up;) in a good way of course. You look foxy! And I really love your hair.

Meagan said...

I will have to come see you some time. I really need to try something different with my makeup and I do not know what to do. I need HELP.

Meagan said...

P.S. do you have Brooke's email address? I would love to see how she is doing and see her blog too. Thanks

utahtripletfamily said...

I had to laugh because I haven't talked to you in forever, but I could totally hear you telling that story in my head! Sounds like you girls have a fun time together!

Ashlee and Sam said...

Your pics are cute!! It was great to run into you!! Your little girl is so so cute!!

Village Talkies said...

Great information!!! Thanks for your wonderful informative blog.
Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.