Saturday, March 21, 2009

Its Finally Mine! All mine!!!

This is me going in for the kiss with Eddie

I am one happy Twilighter!!!
What a fun night! Brody was sweet enough to buy me my very own copy of Twilight(the DVD)today! I had forgot how much I LOVE EDWARD!!! I forgot how great some of those scenes in the movie were! Kimi and Russ came over to watch it with us, which was fun because the guys haven't read the books or have seen the movie. Russ was into it, but I think Brody was bored. Great show, great soundtrack! I can't wait to see NEW MOON!!! It was also a fun night with my best friend Kimi! If you want to know why, you have to go to her blog to find out........

4 comments:

Dorothy & Tony said...

Oh my gosh can I just tell you how amazing it felt to have my own finally in my hands! My sweet hubby went to walmart at 11:30pm and waited in line and almost got into a fight. I just love this movie I have already watched it several times. Can't get enough of Edward! Yummy!!!

Meagan said...

Congrats on your new movie. It is pretty good. You look great and your family is way cute. If you want to check my blog out it's thecutestboysever.blogspot.com
(This is Meagan Clary from HS by the way)

Jessica Madsen said...

I'm jeaous! Can I come over and watch it with you?! :) Cute hair too. I love the cut. Miss you!

Halley said...

You make a great couple! :) I've watched my Twilight 4 times since I bought it! :) LOVE Edward!!!