Wednesday, March 18, 2009

HAPPY BIRHTDAY NANA!!!


My mom's birthday is on St.Patricks Day! Every year since I could drive Alex and I would go to my mom's work and bring her a yummy, gorgeous cake to share with her friends! (Of course the cake is green). She works at Olympus High School, so anyone who has ever worked at a school knows that teachers LOVE food! Well this year was extra fun, because Miss Addyson got to come along! My mom was so excited to see her! She looked so cute in her "I'm a McCutie" shirt! Happy birthday mom! I hope you had a great day!!!

7 comments:

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

Addyson looks so cute! Tell your mom Happy Birthday we hope she had a great day!

Jessica Madsen said...

You were right! Addy does look just like her dad! She is so darn cute. I can't believe she is creeping up on a year!

Katie said...

addy just gets cuter by the day! I love those checks; I Just want to kiss 'em!

Halley said...

I let Melis know! :) Addy is SUCH a doll!!!

Brooke Cherry said...

She has the cutest little cheeks!! What a doll! I remember your mom used to decorate for St. Patricks day. Green stuff every where in the kitchen.

utahtripletfamily said...

Tell your mom I said, "Happy Birthday!" for me!
Also, I sent you an invite to my blog just now, so email me if you don't see it soon!

Kimi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE!!