Thursday, October 2, 2008

Things About Me to the Power of 3


3 names I go by:
Jenn
Jenny
Jennifer

3 things I am wearing right now:
White socks
PJ's
Wedding ring

3 restaurants I love:
Olive Garden
Ruby River
Cafe Rio

3 favorite things to do:
Play with Addyson
Play with Brody
Blog

3 things I want badly:
My own Pre-school in my house
Spend more time with Addyson
Of course money

3 things I did yesterday:
Got Chloe's haircut
Went to lunch with Brody
Went shopping for Addyson's and Beckham's halloween costumes with Kimi

3 goals:
Get my Pre-school started
Finish Addyson's scrap book
Get my Christmas shopping done early!

3 fears:
That I won't be a good mom
That I won't be able to get pregnant again
Losing Brody, or anyone in my family

3 things I plan on doing today:
Cleaning my house
Getting ready
Going to the Utah football game! ( GO UTES!!!)

3 things I plan on doing tomorrow:
Work!
Work!!
WORK!!!

3 favorite holidays:
Valentine's Day
Christmas
Halloween

3 favorite beverages:
Pepsi
Diet Coke( I know,weird that I like one of each, but Diet Pepsi isn't the same)
Crystal Light

3 friends to tag:
Tara Jackson
Sonya Gronning
Halley Seim

5 comments:

Kimi said...

Good work!

Sonya said...

Nice! I tagged you back!!! I suck at tags!

Holly and Derek said...

Jenn! I have been bugging Allison forever to get me your blog address! She hasn't yet so I had to find it on my own. Addy is so cute!! I heard that Azi was jealous when Allison held Addy! I am so glad that I can keep in touch with you this way and see pictures! Tell Brody hi for me!

Halley said...

Why is life always so crazy! I wanted to answer your question; I don't hear the heartbeat until the next appt. which is the 22nd. Hope you are doing well!!! Sorry I haven't been checking in as much. :( I feel like I can't ever get enough sleep these days.

Kimi said...

Oh man, ya couldn't get the video? Hurry! I want to see it!