Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Blast from the Past


October 2006, I hosted a murder mystery night at our house. Our house was brand new, so I loved having get togethers with our friends. We invited, Kimi(aka Barbie Q), Russ(aka Dan Dragnet), Shannon(aka Peggy Sue), Wes(aka Chubby Cheddar), Lyndsay(aka Tiara Diamond), Garrett(aka Ivan Spudnik) and of course me(aka Bobby Sox) and Brody(aka Johnny Angel). It was one of the first times that the eight of us hung out. The theme of the the murder mystery was 1950's, everyone came in costume. I had prizes for the the best costume, and the winner of the mystery. Lyndsay won best costume, Kimi won the game. We ate hamburgers, and milk shakes and even listened to 50's music. We had so much fun that night. We should totally do another one. The eight of us have got to be such good friends since then. I am so happy to have all of them in my life. It's even funner now that we all have kids. These are some pictures that I found from that night.

5 comments:

Bayles Family said...

Those pictures are awesome!!! I forgot what we all looked like :) Wes was a total greaser! I love it! We really need to get together sometime soon with all of us. And we need to plan birthday dinner for Kimi.

Halley said...

Such a cute idea Jenn!!!! Looks like a blast!

Kimi said...

I love that we all have such a blast together. This was one funny night!! I am going to need you to email me those pics! See ya when I get back!

Jill Bowcutt said...

Looks like fun! I love murder mystery dinners. And those pictures of your baby in front of the T.V. are hillarious!

Team Fraser said...

Oh dear...I look lovely! That was so much fun!