Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Brody!!!



Brody turned 27 on August 23. We had such a fun night! We went to dinner at Macaroni grill with Russ, Kimi and Beckham. ONE lady sang happy birthday to him in Italian (thanks to Kimi). Brody was so embarrassed. Anybody that knows Brody knows that he does not like attention brought to him, especially in a large crowd. It was so funny! After dinner we went bowling. We haven't bowled in a long time, so everybody kind of sucked it up. I only broke 100 once. It was fun taking the kids though. They loved cosmic bowling. Addy didn't know which way to look! It was so cute, and Beckham had fun with the florescent yellow bowling ball.
When we got home, Addy was so tired I just put her straight to bed. Then I gave him his birthday present. Not what you think, dirty minds... we got him a new xbox 360 headset!!! The old one broke. I think he liked it:)... Addy and I love you so much Brody, and hope your day was great! I couldn't ask for a better husband and father for Addy. Your the best!!!




3 comments:

Bayles Family said...

Happy Birthday Brody! I totally forgot it was this month. I hope you guys had fun :)

Kimi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRODY! (Is he still mad at me for the Italian Lady?)

cory and tara said...

Happy Birthday Brody!