Thursday, July 31, 2008

Beckham and Addy's First Date!








So Kimi and I took the kids and went to breakfast at Ruth's diner. Which by the way, if you have never been there, I totally recommend it. We went early and sat on the patio. It was so beautiful and not hot at all. I almost needed a jacket. After breakfast, we met Katie and her son Brayden, her sister and her daughter Kennedy , at the zoo for the very first time, for Beckham and Addy. Addy pretty much slept the whole time, but Beckham was so cute! He really couldn't see things that weren't moving like elephants and rinos, but he loved the monkey's! It was so fun watching him watch them move around. He had a blast! I know that the kids are kind of young to go to the zoo, but I think this trip was 10% for the kids and 90% for the mommys (we like to take there pictures at different places). I can't wait to go again next year. What a fun tradition!

7 comments:

Kimi said...

Love it! I will get you a cd of all the pictures. We had such a blast, and I definitely can't wait to go next year!

megs said...

Aren't they precious!! The zoo is so fun!!

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

CUTE!!! It looks like fun to have babies at the same time as your friend. I bet it makes everything twice the fun!

cory and tara said...

She is so cute..she really looks like a little doll. I hope I can see her in person on Wednesday. Thank you so much for your early birthday wish on my blog. How did you remember?!? Thanks!

Unknown said...

I love that last picture of his arm around Addy. I love when they just sleep all the time at first!

Team Fraser said...

Good job! I'm glad that Addy had a good nap! The kids are so cute! Next year will be so fun.

Anonymous said...

What Cuties! These two are destined to be together!