Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT


Jenn and Amy


Lyndsay, Jenn, Kimi and our tickets

Mary Ann, Kimi, Jenn, Lyndsay, Shannon, Kelly


SO MUCH FUN!!! Shannon, her friend Kelly, Lyndsay, Kimi and her mom and I went to see "TWILIGHT" last night at the midnight showing. First we went and had breakfast at Village Inn, which by the way, we had terrible service and almost had to walk out without eating. But we were all so excited that it didn't ruin our night. We pre bought our tickets thank goodness. The movie was great, and I thought Rob Pattinson did a great job as EDWARD. He had really big shoes to fill :) The rest of the cast was great. Who'd of thought EMMETTwould have been so hot! Lyndsay and I were going ga ga over him. Lyndsay was the only one who had not read the book, so it was fun to get her perspective on everything. We have waited a long time for this movie to come out, and it was well worth it! Plus, it was a fun girls night out, even though I was so tired the next day. I can't wait for "NEW MOON" to come out, hopefully we all don't have to wait to long. I NEED MY EDWARD FIX!!!!

4 comments:

Keri Hennefer said...

I'm so glad that I am not the only crazy one who loves Twilight! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!!

Dorothy & Tony said...

Of course it's ok!!! And you better keep in touch! I am so in love with EDWARD oh my gosh he was amazing and how HOT is he!!!!

Unknown said...

I agree. Emmett is HOT, HOT, HOT! That movie was pure eye candy! Good to see you the other day. We do need to get together for lunch soon. I too look forward to New Moon....2010 baby! I hope we last that long!!!

Shea said...

Emmett was way cute:)I'm hoping that I fall in love with Edward if I watch it a few more times.
Did you guys go to the U game?? I was hoping I'd see you there.