Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bad Mommy!



So, am I a bad mommy because this is my babysitter? She can sit in front of the T.V. for hours! She loves to watch sports because it moves fast and there is a lot of color. It is seriously the only way I can clean the house or eat dinner! T.V. is the best babysitter ever!! I need to get some baby Einstein videos or something, then I won't feel so guilty letting her watch so much T.V. at such a young age. I can't help but laugh every time I walk by her watching. She looks like a little slug:)

8 comments:

Kimi said...

I bet Brod loves that it is sports (although he is not at all about a tom boy). She looks cute!

Bayles Family said...

That is so cute! She's getting so big. I bet she'd love the baby einsteins movies they have so much color.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Jenn, could she be any cuter! I just want to eat her up!

Hoosier Mama said...

Sososososo cute, she is! It looks like they babysitter also provides addyson with a workout routine: abs, back, and neck workout. Amazing. How much does that babysitter cost? I might need to borrow it.

Anonymous said...

Jenn, I did the same thing too. I have a picture of Kylee when she was a baby, sitting in front of the TV. watching the Utah Jazz and drinking a sqeeze it. Funny thing is, It stuck with her. She is such a Jazz fan and still never misses a game. Good Luck with that!

Grandma Tami said...

Jenn, Don't feel guilty. What ever works, I say go for it!

Heather said...

So cute! I love it!

Team Fraser said...

i can't wait till that will work for me!!